1. How long are cookies kept?
Cookies delete themselves after a certain number of months (can vary) but are renewed after each visit
2. How do I delete cookies?
Find instructions for deleting cookies here: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
3. How do I reject cookies?
If you don’t want to receive cookies you can block them by following these instructions: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
Cookies are used to give you an optimally customized user experience, such as location and preferred language when you visit our sites
Personal data policy
1. Data controller
Motto A / S is the data controller which means that we are responsible for protecting your personal data that we have received or will receive from you, in accordance with the laws.
Tel. + 45 46 56 55 33
2. Information we collect about you and purpose when visiting our sites
When visiting our websites, the following information may be collected:
– Type of browser
– IP address
– Network Location
– Information about the computer
– Optimizing website features
3. When communication via mail/letter/social media
– We only see and have access to the data you specify in the mail/letter/message
– Mail/letter/message including personal data will be deleted after max. 14 months
4. When subscribing to a newsmail, we collect the following information:
– E-mail address
– To send you newsmails as wished
The information is only saved for as long as you wish to receive our newsmails.
5. Your rights
– You have the right to gain insight into the personal data that we are processing about you, as well as a number of additional information
– You have the right to get incorrect data about you corrected
– You have the right to ask us to delete personal data, we have registered about you. If you wish to delete your personal data, we will delete all personal data, that we are not required by law to save
– You have the right to ask us to limit or cease processing all personal data, we have registered about you in certain circumstances. If you are entitled to limited processing, we will only be able to process the information – except for storage – with your consent or for the purpose of a legal claim to be established, enforced or defended, or to protect a person or important social interests
– You can read more about your rights in the Data Inspectorate’s Guide on the Registrar’s Rights, which you will find at www.datatilsynet.dk
– You are entitled to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate if you are not content with the way we process your personal data. See contact information and more about appeal on the data surveillance website www.datatilsynet.dk